Parents and Carers

If you are a parent or carer of a child, young person or young adult who has a diagnosis of ADHD then you can self - refer into our services. Likewise if you are at the start of the process of diagnosis and are looking for support then you can also self refer to us. Please complete this self-referral-form


If you would like to make a referral on behalf of someone else then please complete this form  referral-form